Sign Up To The Free Email Newsletter!

Want to get notified whenever we produce the latest content ? Then subscribe now to start receiving hot updates from today.

Thursday, June 5, 2014

Uses of verbs

By : Mustafij
On : 6:49 AM

Uses of verbs


Present and Past Participle, Infinitive, Gerund  Details


6 টি form -এর ব্যবহার:

1. Present      form   শুধুমাএ Present Tense ব্যবহৃত হয় - I go.

2.  Past   form   শুধুমাএ Past Tense   ব্যবহৃত হয় I  -    I went.

3. Present participle (Verb + ing ≠ Noun) :  ( কাজের চলন্ত  অবস্হা  বুঝায় )

 ‍a) Continuous Tense ব্যবহৃত হয়, তখন ইহার  পূর্বে ‘to be’ auxiliary verb বসে BE +  Present Participle = Continuous.
I am going.
I was going
Continuous Tense


b) কোন সাহায্যকারী Verb ছাড়া Present  Participle Adjective রূপে ব্যবহৃত হয়
 I      see       a           flying          bird.
                                Adjective

4. Past Participle ( কাজের  সমাপ্ত  অবস্হা  বুঝায় )

a)  Perfect Tense ব্যবহৃত হয় এবং ইহার পূর্বে  to have’  বসে
HAVE + Past Participle =  Perfect.
He has gone.
b) পূর্বে  Auxiliary verb না থাকলে ইহা adjective এর কাজ করে
I          have   eaten          an           eaten         mango.
         Perfect  tense                         adjective
c)  Passive voice- ব্যবহৃত হয়, তখন ইহার পূর্বে ‘to be’ auxiliary verb বসে
Be  +  Past Participle =   Passive.
A       bird              is      seen          by       me.
                         Be+ past participle

5. Infinitive (to +  verb) (  কাজের   ভবিষ্যত  কাল  নির্দেশ  করে )

 a)  Future tense বুঝাতে ব্যবহৃত হয় এবং পূর্বে shall / will auxiliary verb বসে
I  shall (to) go.
সাধারনত:  modals এর পরে   Infinitive এর চিহ্ন ‘to’ উহ্য থাকে তখন ইহাকে bare infinitive বলে কেবল মাত্র ‘ought’ modal -টির  পরে  full infinitive বসে অথাৎ ‘to’ উহ্য থাকে না I ought to go.
b) Auxiliary Verb ছাড়া Infinitive বাক্যে Noun বা Adjective এর কাজ করে
To    walk        is     good     for     health.
N
I       saw      him     (to)      go.
                                            adj.
I     love     to    read      history.  
                       N

6. Gerund   (v+ ing = Noun):

Noun রূপে ব্যবহৃত হয় কখনো verb রূপে বাক্যে বসেনা অর্থাৎ ‘ing’ যুক্ত verb যখন noun এর কাজ করে তখন ইহাকে gerund বলেing’ যুক্ত verb Noun রূপে ব্যবহৃত না হলে, ইহা present participle. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

FIFA 2014 LIVE